Senior Full Stack Developer - Tokyo
Our mission is to build awesome technology that takes on challenging problems through elegant, joyful user experiences.
Over 1000 organizations in over 50 countries trust Tilia Labs to automate and optimize their production processes, making them greener, and liberating them from mundane, repetitive, and error-prone tasks.
With Tilia Labs, teams solve problems faster, respond quicker, and spend more time on high-value tasks that affect their bottom line.
Tilia Labs is a small but fast-growing company, so you’ll get exposed to many different projects and products across the organization. We have a positive, fun, and supportive work culture. We look for people who are inventive, curious, efficient, and love building new things!
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer based in Tokyo, Japan to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the Graphic Arts industry’s fastest-growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our products.
Not required but a big plus
- Experience with AI algorithms
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Annual company retreats to awesome places (once it's safe to travel again, of course!)
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- 2 weeks paid vacation each year and of course national holidays.
Tilia Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your Experience & Skills
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server)
- Experience building web applications from scratch
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
- Experience developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Strong knowledge of data structures, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking abilities